Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

3 minutes.

Coffee.
Toast.
Skinny Jeans.
Shakespeare Shirt.
Contacts.
Braided side bangs.

I'm good.

Drippy/ Stuffy nose. NOT good.

Guys (for whoever is reading this) PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE Pray for me. I'm getting sick. 3 days before prom, being sick = TOTALLY UNCOOL!!

So, I am taking vitamin B-12 and C every morning along with 2 Ibprofen and then 2 Daytime relief Cold Medicines. H'okay. I think I'm ready. *keeps sipping tea* *keeps blowing nose*

*sigh*
3 more days and I will feel the prettiest I have ever felt.
3 more days and I will waltz with my friends.

... :)

4 comments:

  1. You cannt NOT get sick. Ok? Ok.
    And you're pretty every day. I take that back...
    You're beautiful every day.
    Prom and dresses and makeup will only bring that out more :)

    xo, Jana

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am continuing to nap and drink fluids.
    So, I am going to prom drippy nose or not.

    Thank you so much. That's really sweet of you to say that!

    xo Katie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am prying that you WILL be better by Friday! I agree with Jana too, you are beautiful every day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ugh, I just saw this. You feeling any better? 'Cause you MUST be at prom girl!

    And I agree with Jana. The dress, hair, and makeup will only enhance -- you're already beautiful. :)

    ReplyDelete