Powered By Blogger

Thursday, April 5, 2012

Good things.

I had a dream I was a architect last night.
I let things go this morning in my prayer.
I spent most of the day understanding chemistry. 
My fabric for my Prom dress came in the mail.
Talked to a friend about boys and the awkwardness that follows.
I think that friend will become a close one indeed.
My sunglasses haven't shipped yet but I am glad I had enough to get them on my own.
Applying to several jobs and not being nervous about it.
Am perfectly comfortable not having had a shower in my pj's.
A squirrel practically tapped on my window.
I cried I laughed so hard.
I watched a terribly funny episode of Star Trek during lunch today.
I realized that I can't do everything.
I realized that I have A LOT on my plate.
I'm going to eat it.

I love the Glee Soundtracks. 
I love warm coffee in the morning.
I love buttered toast.
I love ugly leopard print Jammie pants. 
I love Architecture books.
I love reading about Caesar's assassination.
I love understanding concepts.
I love that the earth is becoming brighter and greener by the day.
I love the fact that my parents work at home.
I love my bright yellow sanctuary of a bedroom.
I love letting my hair down on a nice sunny day.
I love going to Zumba with my parents and being embarrassed at their lack swag.
I love singing loudly in the shower.
I love mowing on lovely days.
I love turning up my music while I weed whack and singing with all my might. 
I love wearing chucks while driving.
I love napping with the windows open.
I love reading an entire book in one day.
I love adding a new doodle to my cork board. 
I love Listening to Led Zeppelin with my Dad.
I love Diet Mnt. Dew and Taco Bell.
I love Target's clothes.
I love wearing smalls in guy shirts. 
I love sun dresses.
I love journals.
I love Mr. Goodbars.
I love rasberry iced snapple.
I love saying NOM NOM NOM despite what my teacher says.



Yes.

 

2 comments:

  1. I love this. :)

    "I love saying NOM NOM NOM despite what my teacher says."

    And THAT cracked me up. ;)

    Tressia

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this, I really do. And our chat was great, friend :)

    ReplyDelete