Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

YELLOW!

I love Yellow. It's my favorite color.
I have a yellow Bath robe.
I have a yellow jacket.
I have yellow slippers.
I have a yellow pea coat.
I have yellow hair clips.
I have a yellow bedspread.
I have yellow pillows.
I have a yellow Ipod.
I have a yellow room.
My favorite oversized coffee cup (that is usually used for eal grey or raspberry tea- my favorites) is yellow.
I have a yellow purse that I no longer use thanks to the entire bottom being ink-stained.
I always use a yellow towel if it's clean. 

I love yellow. It's bright. It's always happy. It's warm. It's comforting.

3 comments:

  1. Ok, I'm loving that you wrote about this today. I've just recently noticed how pretty yellow is, and now I'm pretty much obsessed with it! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yellow! Yes. Yellow always wins. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love yellow too! As you read! ;)

    ReplyDelete